The Accordionist Entertains Archive

Sunday 20 April 2014

The Accordionist @ Grace Ministries

On behalf of Grace Ministries

It was a pleasure and a privilege this morning to bless Grace Ministries through the gift of accordion playing. I in turn was blessed by the reception I received and the appreciation.

Performance comments:

Not always seen in churches, worship.

Awesome.

Real good, something you don't see everyday.

Really enjoyed your playing - played when I was a little girl. May god bless you as you share a God-given talent - Gwendoline

Sounds from heaven. The music ministered to my spirit and brought me into worship. More is all I can say.

Ian really blessed me with his talent. There truly is an anointing in his life. - (Pastor) Darryl VanSickle

The anointing you carry when you play will break the chains the people carry. I believe when you walk around people and play your instrument, you will hear the chains fall. blessings upon you. - Sue VanSickle

No comments:

Followers