The Accordionist Entertains Archive

Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Accordionist Entertains @ Goshen baptist Church


Accordionist Ian Robinson entertained a predominantly senior group at Goshen baptist Church, Tillsonburg.

Thanks so much. those old tunes bring back great memories of my dad who loved that music and I listened to a lot of it in my youth. God bless you and your ministry.



You play beautifully. I don't know a lot about music but what you play, that's lovely.

You have a wonderful touch.

I enjoyed playing the piano (at the beginning) with your accompaniment – He Touched Me and The Family Of God - Celebration Hymnal.

That was quite the concert. The songs and tunes you played made me want to get up and dance!























Excellent.

Lovely concert.

He can make the instrument talk.

It was nice to hear an accordion sound like an accordion.


No comments:

Followers